Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Animal Nutrition course.

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Lyceum, May 12, 2010.

1. Lyceum

Lyceum PetForums VIP

Might be a bit of topic, but I thought I'd get more of an answer here than in general chat.

Basically wondering if anyone knows of any distance learning in canine nutrition (or canine and feline nutrition)?

Few friends and myself have been talking about doing something like this, for no other reason than to better understand our pets dietary needs.

I've been looking around the local collages too, to no avail, so looking for distance learning.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

2. LucyJ

LucyJ PetForums Member

The Animal Care College do a few courses, worth taking a look:)

3. Lyceum

Lyceum PetForums VIP

Cheers. Had a look on their site, they have an advanced short course in animal nutrition which is apparently, level 3. I've dropped them an email since you'd imagine of that's level three there must be a level 1 and 2 lol, but I can't seem to see it on the site.

4. JeannieB

JeannieB PetForums Junior

Hi,

I did the Advanced Nutrition course by the Animal Care College a couple of years ago.

It was a good course and I gained alot from it.

When I was searching for nutrition courses it was Animal Care College that kept coming up :thumbup:

Good luck!

5. Lyceum

Lyceum PetForums VIP

Was it the level three one I mentioned above?

Can you tell me a little about it if you don't mind? What are the modules like? How ling did it take? Was it worth the price (what is the total price, I notice there's registration fees an vat)?

Any info is appreciated, Cheers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice