Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Animal Healing With Reiki.

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Angelicats, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Angelicats

Angelicats PetForums Junior

Hi Everyone,
    As a animal healer. I would like to tell you abit about my work healing animals with reiki. Reiki can be done either hands on or by absent healing. Reiki helps with lots of problems treating the cause of the problem and not just the symptom, (which most conventional medicine does). It can help aid recovery after a operation, help with traumatic issues that can cause distress and shock. Also with grief regarding loss of a companion, and issues to do with self worth and confidence. This is just a small example of what reiki can be used for, it can help with many more issues regarding being physical, mental or emotional.
    If i can help with any health issues or problems please contact me.

2. Daisy8

Daisy8 PetForums Newbie

Hi,

I am also a reiki healer and just wanted to say hello and will be sending healing to all those out there that need help.

Jackie.

3. Angelicats

Hi, Jackie,
    Do you do reiki on animals, like i do.

4. Daisy8

Daisy8 PetForums Newbie

Hi,

I have done Reiki on animals, they just love it, most of the one's I have treated have gone into such a deep relaxing sleep, it's just wonderful to see, I haven't done much on animals recently though, I still think people are unsure of the treatment, do you work much on animals? I did do a lot on one of my dog's when she had kidney failure and sat in the garden with her giving her Reiki, helping her to go over to the other side and praying that she would die in my arms, 5 minutes before we were due to get in the car to take her to the vets, she calmly went over to doggie heaven - she is now buried in the garden. She was a fantastic dog and I miss her a lot.

5. EllenJay

EllenJay PetForums Member

Hi to you both :) I too have worked with reiki and also crystals to help support my dog's natural healing response. :)

6. Daisy8

Daisy8 PetForums Newbie

Hi,

Great to hear from you and to know that there are reiki healers on this site.:)

7. Angel

Angel PetForums Senior

Thats great , sounds really interesting.
    What area do you all come from?

8. Angelicats

Hi everyone,
    I live in leicestershire. I can do reiki on people but chose to do it mostly on animals. Recently i have been helping a breeder of golden retrievers, with issues regarding trauma, jealously and grief with her dogs.

9. Daisy8

Daisy8 PetForums Newbie

Hi,

I am from Suffolk - keep the good work going everyone.:)

10. EllenJay

Personally I think animals are much easier to work with than people.

Angelicats - Have you tried working with crystals like Apache Tears and Peridot to help with the grief and jealousy issues? You can programme the crystals to continue the work and benefits whilst you are not with the animal.

11. Angelicats

Hi, Ellenjay.
    I also do crystal therapy as well as reiki. Do you do many healing work?

12. Daisy8

Daisy8 PetForums Newbie

Hi,

I love crystals and have many, but do not know much about them, always have rose quartz by my bed, would love to know more about them though. :)

13. Angelicats

Hi Daisy,
    Rose quartz is nice gentle crystal it works with the heart, and some of its properties are unconditional love, self love and infinite peace.It is a calming, reassuring, healing crystal and is good to keep next to your bed. It is very wise to cleanse your crystals now and then, as they can hold negative energy.

14. EllenJay

Daisy - Rose quartz is also very good for forgiveness both for others and for ourselves (something we very often forget to do). Another nice crystal to promote peace and calm is amethyst. It eases stress, naturally turns negative to positive, calms and relaxes, can soothe headaches and aid insomnia. Try placing yourself in an amethyst bubble for half an hour and just notice how peaceful and calm you feel. As for cleansing, crystals need to be cleansed every time they have been worked with for healing sessions. Most can and do absorb energy from whatever aura they are placed within be that a person, animal, plant or even a room. To prevent a transfer of unwanted energy the crystals should therefore be cleansed immediatley on finishing working with them. Sorry I can talk about crystals all day :D:eek:

So how long have you all been Reiki Practitioners? I have been for 4 years now and have completed all degrees. I have been working with crystals for 6 years and have them everywhere in and around the house and garden.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice