Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Animal Courier

Discussion in 'Small Animal Classifieds' started by Animalcourier, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Animalcourier

Animalcourier PetForums Newbie

We frequently carry out Courier Runs for Exotic pet keepers covering the whole of England Scotland Wales and Europe. These are proper Hand to Hand courier trips with no van or driver swapping and are covered by a DEFRA type 2 transport license which covers for trips over 8 Hours

We have had reports from some of our customers that have used "other" courier people who in fact are not couriers but people who collect animals and dump them in regional parcel hubs to be delivered by someone else, who also only have the normal transport license which is a type 1 and only covers them for under 8 hours, or someone using their car which wont be covered by any insurance

All our vans are also fitted with inverters to run heat matts and heat cables with digital temperature guns and have online stattelite tracking so you can follow your new pet enroute.

Upon booking us for this service you will be emailed a form to fill in, this is really to make sure we have all the details we need to complete the trip, you will also get a call the day before with a rough delivery time and you will be given your drivers direct telephone number so if you are concerned you can call him directly for an instant update

WE ONLY COURIER ANIMALS AND THEIR HOUSING

For more information please go to Animal Transport Services - HOME

2. louloukk

louloukk PetForums Junior

Do you come to weston super mare??

3. Animalcourier

Animalcourier PetForums Newbie

I couver the whole country every 2 weeks, the next run is next weekend, friday to monday

4. CatsMother

CatsMother PetForums Member

Hi

would you be able to do Margate to Tonbridge?

Thanks

5. RoseJan1

RoseJan1 PetForums Newbie

I am currently living in Perth but my dog is back in America. I am curious about the costs of bring my dog here to Australia. I know it will be fairly expensive but I would like to hear your suggestions on bringing my dog here.

6. louise morson

louise morson PetForums Newbie

Hello im looking to transport two elegant geckos from postcode B12 1JR to SP1 3QZ. Thank you

7. P.S.W. Pet Services

P.S.W. Pet Services PetForums Newbie

Hi Louise, do you still need this doing?
    Thanks
    Gary

8. louise morson

louise morson PetForums Newbie

P.S.W. Pet Services likes this.
  9. P.S.W. Pet Services

P.S.W. Pet Services PetForums Newbie

thanks Louise, I'm emailing you now

Gary

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice