Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Angel scared the life out of me!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by lipsthefish, Jul 17, 2015.

1. lipsthefish

lipsthefish PetForums VIP

So Angel scared the life out of me last night! I got up to go to bed and as always the 3 of them ran up the stairs, Jack stopped at the top and Angel ran straight into him...and bounced...all the way down the stairs! I stood at the bottom screaming, she was bouncing off every step, she was sort of sideways and was turning as she fell. I was certain she was either going to be dead, seriously injured, broken bones :( I picked her up and all appeared well, give her a good feel all over and she never showed any signs of pain, I put her down on the floor and she ran in the kitchen for a treat. By this point I was an absolute wreck, shaking, crying, panicking. She seemed absolutely fine but I was worried that she was hiding any pain so we popped her to the vets, he was lovely, although quite bemused at us bringing a seemingly healthy and happy dog into his emergency surgery! He gave her a good check over and a clean bill of health, he suggested I might need something for the shock!! I've barely slept as I was worried she might take ill through the night but she's been totally fine, thank God. She's getting carried to bed from now on!!

2. JenKyzer

JenKyzer PetForums VIP

Aw bless her! & you!! Sounds like you needed something to calm yourself down more than she did :p glad she's ok :)

lipsthefish likes this.
  3. lullabydream

lullabydream PetForums VIP

Bless her, I think you definitely need something for the shock. Sounds like a very scary moment!

Glad Angel seems to be made of rubber, and no harm done. Am sure she will love the carry upstairs just as much as making her own way there!

lipsthefish likes this.
  4. silvi

silvi PetForums VIP

That must have been a real shock for you!
    Really glad to hear that Angel is okay.

lipsthefish likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice