Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Angel is driving me NUTS

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Donut76, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Donut76

Donut76 PetForums VIP

OK she is driving me NUTS today

I have started these holidays letting my girls who will be 10 on first week Nov & 9 in first week Dec out on their bike (pavement only - im going to get flack for that i think lol)

They havent been out much because Hubby wont let them LOL & i work shifts but that another matter

EVERYTIME the kids go out (either in the back garden or on the street) Angel goes MAD !!

If she isnt barking & tearing around she is sitting behind the door crying & howling

IM SAT HERE YOU NUMPTY YOUR NOT ALONE !!! !!!

the kids go school tomorrow its going to be HELL !! she has got so used to them being here (or she is jealous & wants to go out with them !)

this is how she is sat [​IMG] she just isnt settled at all

#1 Donut76, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  2. lullabydream

lullabydream PetForums VIP

A www bless her.
    I know its not much fun for you at the moment. I had a dog that never seemed to settle unless all four of us were at home. He always seemed restless, but he was never showing behaviour to the extreme as the gorgeous Angel is.

I know change of routines for animals can be distressing, and it certainly will be when the girls go back to school. It will no doubt be a very quiet household. The only thing I can think of to use is adaptil. Simply because I have seen reviews on the product which seem quite favourable. Also I got an email the other day, from medic animal, basically saying buy these products due to the change of routine when the children return to school. No doubt will receive similar email when fireworks night is looming.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice