Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

And we thought he couldnt catch a fly!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Staysee, May 18, 2010.

1. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

Our little lewis, the smallest of our kittens, 9/10months old now and only weighs a couple pounds, 3 pounds at top.....he doesnt eat much, prefers to clean himself or sleep....or play with his brother.

But this morning i got woken at quarter to 7 cause i had an animal screaching and my dad running out of the house, still half asleep i wondered if another cat or a wild animal had gotten one of the kittens, so i waited and then heard dad come in quite happy, so i called him to see what had happened.

Our little Lewis had lept about 4/5foot into the air and caught a JACKDAW as it was taking off from the bird table and brought it to the ground, he didnt have a good enough hold tho as it got away and all he ended up with was a couple of wing feathers.

Quite amazing really XD

Oh and just now he caught a baby starling and we got out and i got it off him while it was still alive and dad got the 4 cats in and i let it go and it flew off, after a few seconds on the ground....but it flew ok

2. rhian d

rhian d PetForums Senior

haha thats cool :) i wanna let our cats out so they can bring us back presents no matter how gross the present is it is thier instincts to catch things, and i think dillon would make an excelent lil hunter :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice