Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

and once again...weather forecast is wrong in Scotland!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by ballybee, Apr 9, 2011.

1. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

It was meant to be horrible this weekend in Fife according to the 10pm news last night...it's 16 degrees and not a cloud in the sky!!! So me and Tum went for a wee wander to a relatively unexplored part of the farm for us and had a lovely hour in the sun together...he's totally conked out though :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My gorgeous happy chap

[​IMG]

It's a shame when it gets this hot though as he can't be outside for 10 minutes without panting :tongue_smilie: he drank about 3 bowls of water when we came in :p

2. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Great pics; last one is brilliant :D

3. Sacremist

Sacremist Mum to 2 cats and a dog

Looks like he had a great time.

Lovely view.

I always carry a doggy water bottle so Sadie can have a drink while we are out and about.

4. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

lol he's starting to pose for me now...i think he's connected that if he does he gets a wee treat :eek:

It's so nice i'd be happily sitting in the garden with him but OH's mum is gardening so staying indoors(don't want Tummel getting muddy then jumping all over her), it's one of those days where it's hot but theres a slight breeze so it's not overbearing! I love it :001_smile:

5. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

I keep meaning to buy one, we were only about 15 mins from the house but for summer i'll have to get one...i ordered some stuff from PAH last night as well :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice