UK Pet Forums Forum banner

and once again...weather forecast is wrong in Scotland!

356 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ballybee 
#1 ·
It was meant to be horrible this weekend in Fife according to the 10pm news last night...it's 16 degrees and not a cloud in the sky!!! So me and Tum went for a wee wander to a relatively unexplored part of the farm for us and had a lovely hour in the sun together...he's totally conked out though :D

My gorgeous happy chap

It's a shame when it gets this hot though as he can't be outside for 10 minutes without panting :tongue_smilie: he drank about 3 bowls of water when we came in :p

See less See more
#4 ·
Great pics; last one is brilliant :D
lol he's starting to pose for me now...i think he's connected that if he does he gets a wee treat :eek:

It's so nice i'd be happily sitting in the garden with him but OH's mum is gardening so staying indoors(don't want Tummel getting muddy then jumping all over her), it's one of those days where it's hot but theres a slight breeze so it's not overbearing! I love it :001_smile:

#5 ·
Looks like he had a great time.

Lovely view.

I always carry a doggy water bottle so Sadie can have a drink while we are out and about.
I keep meaning to buy one, we were only about 15 mins from the house but for summer i'll have to get one...i ordered some stuff from PAH last night as well :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.