Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

amm so angry rant

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by shells, Mar 31, 2011.

1. shells

shells PetForums VIP

Am really angry with homaphobics soz cznt spell it and the council.
    One of my oldest and dearest freinds is married to another woman there a lovely couple who have a gorgeous little boy who is 3. They have been targated because of who they are and there lives have been made hell. there car has bn broken into non stop, stones thrown through the windows etc to top it off last night they were broken into , there poor lill boy is petrafied to stay in his own home because of these people. And where are the housing people hiding away. There refusing to move them even though the police whant them moved they have had doctors letters etc but the counsil still see no reason to move them. I really dont know what to do to help them and its heart braking to see what this family is going through,its not like they bother anyone they keep to themselves. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats better rant over but seriously anyone have any ideas on how to get them moved as we have none:mad:

2. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

:mad: Sorry I can't offer any practical advise hen but that's just disgusting :mad:

What's wrong with people?!

Big hugs to you all and I hope it gets sorted. It's awful

Em
    xx

3. iheartsonic

iheartsonic PetForums Senior

No ideas, sorry. But wanted to say I'm appalled! I hope they do get moved soon, that poor little boy too :(

4. Sarah+Hammies

Sarah+Hammies PetForums VIP

I dont have any ideas sorry, but i am disgusted that people are doing this to them! :mad:

5. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

They could try advertising for an exchange of houses. I suppose if they were a hetersexual couple the council would move them quickly enough, and I am really surprised this sort of prejudice still exists.

I cannot see why people have to interfere in other people's lives myself. Haven't we got enough with sorting out our own lives, without judging other people? I suppose these idiots think they are somehow superior, when in fact they are grossly inferior.

They could try getting the newspapers on their side, I suppose. Name and shame the council involved, but that will probably get them more attention from the wrong people, won't it?

6. shells

shells PetForums VIP

Thank you all im just at a loss as to what to do, they have done everything i can think of to get them moved but nothing i did sujest using the pappers but there to scared they will be evicted.:mad:

7. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

Are they in a position to rent somewhere privately? If there is a child involved they can claim housing benefit for private rent, as long as the place is approved (i.e. not too big).

8. shells

shells PetForums VIP

must have done my post the same time as urs. totally agree, the police are on there side and have them red flagged as its so bad there for them they get an imediate response they have written to the council but still nothing:(

9. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

I dont get it... why people pick on gays and lesbians they should save all their hatred for people who deserve it like peados!

My aunt is a lesbian and i didnt bat an eyelid when she 'came out', dont get me wrong it came as a shock... she was married!

I bet they are angry that they have a child aswell bloody bigotted idiots!:mad:

10. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

That's just awful. Hugs for you and your friends. Nobody should have to accept this situation.

Find out who their local MP is and get him/her involved. If the police are suggesting they be moved try (if they haven't already) to get some written information from them and pass this to the MP too.

11. shells

shells PetForums VIP

the council wont let them swap as they havent been in the property long enough? as for private they have looked into this but cant get the bond togeather and arent entitled to any help as one of them is working.

12. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

yes they can threaten the council with legal action. The need to go to CAB and get fully informed. if this is damaging their health mentally and the boys, if they have medical records stating such then the council have to act. If they and the boy and in danger of harma dn the police have been involved then the council need to do something about it.

I am not clued up on the council anymore as soon as i had the chance to buy i did it just to get rid of them. I had the threaten to sue them on health grounds etc when they refused to move me once i had proof they were shoving me here and there which i did get and within 2 weeks of spouting legal jargon at them and tellign them i would see them in court i had my current house which i brought off them.

I hope they can sort somethign out soon. People are so shallow these days. I use to run a gay pub and the stories you hear. Apart from i use to get asked how a straight person can run a gay bar! Easy same as a straight one!! NO DIFFERENCE! :rolleyes:

Hope they get something sorted can't be nice for any of them x

13. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

If people are causing trouble you they need to get a diary and put all incidents down including any that are reported to the police with the incident number Im afraid you have to collect this for some time.. Once you have this they have to listen.. I would speak to the local MP.. and get them on your side its amazing how council associations react when they are involved.. :)

14. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

they can't evicted them they dont have grounds too as long as they pa the rent and the coucnil tax they can take them to the cleaners adn there is nothign the council can do about it.

15. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

As others have said get them to go to CAB, keep a log and contact the police EVERY time something happens. These may also be able to offer some advice The Lesbian & Gay Foundation » Home They need to make a formal complaint to their council too!

I hope they manage to get sorted soon

In this day and age should people really need to ,make ideos like this just to express how they feel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSVVcgyehh8&feature=related Posted on a group im on on FB.

#15 sue&harvey, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  16. shells

shells PetForums VIP

thank you all for your suport and advice i have taken note of all the advice for them fingers crossed they will finaly get someware

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice