UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hiya,

I share this account with my sister. She lives in England and I live in the states. My husband and I don't have a dog at the moment, but we have decided that we'll get an American Bulldog when we move to the country in a few years. We are lucky and live in an area that has quite a few people who are actively promoting the breed. Around the end of the year we go and watch the dogs doing competitive work that includes weight pull, hang time, protection and confirmation. It's awesome! I have a few photos on a different computer, so will try and get some up if you're interested.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes would love to see them.. I seem to be only person who has one. It's a shame that the breed is getting bad press..they're such a friendly fun loving breed and I can strongly recommend them!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes would love to see them.. I seem to be only person who has one. It's a shame that the breed is getting bad press..they're such a friendly fun loving breed and I can strongly recommend them!
Can you breed him?

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have two american bulldog boys i will post photos as soon as i can one is tiger brindle and white the other is pure white apart for a very small patch around one eye they are 10 months old

·
Registered
38 Posts
how much do american bulldogs cost cos i am looking for a dog at the moment and love the look of this breed are they good with children do they make good guard dogs your dog looks amazing i would love 2 white 1s

·
Registered
567 Posts
They can vary in price have a look on pre-loved we got ours off there. Zac is brill with kids my youngest is 6, Ab's love human contact, zac is almost 7mths and he now barks if someone knocks on the door. If you are going to get one i would reccomend you get from a pup :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.