UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
I agree with Nonnie. I don't find it very funny, I feel sorry for the poor dog :(
We can only hope that the owners have taken this dog to see a vet and that it is either ok, or getting some kind of treatment. I would be very concerned if that were my dog!

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
I found this a while ago and I wet myself laughing at it. Dillon does similar things in his sleep but not quite the sprinting and running into walls. He will whimper in his sleep and if you whimper back he replies. If you carry on his replies get louder and become more of a bark until he goes barmy and wakes up barking and looks at you to ask what the heck he's actually barking at. He's not mental, he just enjoys his dreams.

A few other really funny youtube videos of dogs are:

Shows how ridiculous clothes for dogs are:
YouTube - Hilarious Dog in Boots

"Dogs in space":
YouTube - Flying Doggy Style

You don't even need sound for this to be funny but it's hilarious with it:
YouTube - TALKING DOG! OSCAR THE BOXER

Just plain funny:
YouTube - Talking dogs

Enjoy and try not to take it too seriously.

G

·
Funny videos Hutch! ;)
Love the "talking boxer" and the way he looked at his owner when she was saying "good boy!" He was like "WTF, i wasnt doing it for you was i!!!" ;)

The sleep walking video is a bit harsh true..the dog may have hurt himself...or simply be a very active sleepwalker lol
my bitch used to "run" whilst lying down on her side, in her sleep, and bark and whimper...probably chasing a rabbit ;)

·
Registered
9,525 Posts
well ive seen pets dreaming and walking and twitching, but never trying to run. ive ive heard growling and the odd little bark or meow.

that dog must have a vivid imagination to try and grab the 'whatever' was chasing it. poor doggy, goes to sleep to rest and uses more energy than when hes awake lol

G

·
Funny i dont think so that dog has some sort of brain problem.!
The owner is just as bad for filming it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.