UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Don't do nothing. Do something.
7,159 Posts
We have it. You can get three cats sitting on the roof, two friendly cats on the balcony and 1 in the den at the bottom. Only one of our three goes in the den, but they all race each other to get to the balcony first. Haven't seen them use the stairs at all, and we took the plastic door off because they didn't use it.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
I want one, but was going to wait until we move.Is it good quality?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have one of these - we use it indoors and my two both use it a lot, particularly in the winter. Zanze is 6kg+ and has no problems at all getting onto the balcony or inside the lower 'house' - but he's a long, muscular boy. I have a furry 'sleep sack' on the balcony which Zephyr, his sister, spends hours asleep on and a Kitty Hoots Boogie Mat inside the house below for a 'carpet'. They like the fact that they're slightly covered while on the balcony but have easy on/off access: Zanze even leaps in and out over the side of the balcony, while Zephyr is more dainty and uses the stairs.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Thanks for this link, Mollymilo, have just looked at the site and am in awe. Great towers, just need to get an enclosure set up, anybody have any advice regarding making up a full height enclosure?
You need to look for 'Mogwarts' thread and ask McWillow! :D Mogwarts is AWESOME!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.