Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Amazing collection of European Wildcat photos

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Medran, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Medran

Medran PetForums Senior

Hi guys,

Thought this might be worth a share :)

European wildcats | Katzenworld

Have a look at the cute pictures of the wild relatives of our feline friends.

2. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

Oh they are stunning :001_wub: I got super excited on my recent walk around Loch Muick as there were signs asking for any sightings to be documented on a website for the conservation project but I never got to see any because I was too knackered to actually trek into the forest :( Probably didn't help that there were several groups that went before us and they had loads of dogs with em

3. Charity

Charity Endangered Species

I love them, they are beautiful. Have only seen one in a wildlife park, must be great in the wild.

4. Medran

Medran PetForums Senior

Unfortunately the photos were taken by a friend of mine so I haven't seen them live yet either.

But next time i go to Germany to see my sister I shall have to track them down in the forest =D

5. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

sooo gorgeous! :001_wub:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice