UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
If you think you're sad...check me out.

I don't even have kids yet love watching "Horrible Histories" on CBBC when I can!

:thumbup:

So there you go. We can both be sad together LOL

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
You have to be a big kid sometimes :lol:

·
Registered
20,845 Posts

I don't even have kids yet love watching "Horrible Histories" on CBBC when I can!

Horrible Histories is amazing, I make the kids watch it so I have an excuse to be sat watching it as well, I even get mad if they want to turn over:eek:.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Phew!!!! I am sooo glad I am not the only one!!!

I love Chugginton on CBBIES!!! :thumbup:

G

·
We were all talking about the chuckle brothers today at work :/ im the youngest at 25....the oldest is 44....we all love chucklevision :eek6:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
ok i got to 16 seconds... i heard justins voice and scarpered! we have mr tumble on at school.. we are a mainstream school with a unit for the hearing impaired so anything to do with signing goes down well. i think i am all mr tumbled out!

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok i got to 16 seconds... i heard justins voice and scarpered! we have mr tumble on at school.. we are a mainstream school with a unit for the hearing impaired so anything to do with signing goes down well. i think i am all mr tumbled out!
So does Alfies school have a hearing impaired unit in it. I love the fact that its a mixed school, cause then kids are less likely to taunt special needs kids later on in life.

Love mr tumble!!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I love in the night garden- it is soo cool!
The pinky ponk is cool!

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.