Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Am Allowed

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by PuppyNannie, Aug 18, 2009.

1. PuppyNannie

PuppyNannie PetForums Newbie

Yip pee am allowed my very own puddy cat after all this time, iv just cat sitted my gran cats for the weekend and may be that done the trick,pinky pawzs here i come hee heex

2. Riverwish

Riverwish PetForums Member

Aww that's good news :) Any idea what kind of kitty you will go for?

3. ChinaBlue

ChinaBlue PetForums VIP

That's fab news....:D

Going for a kitten or older cat?

4. munchbunch

munchbunch PetForums VIP

Well done, you got there in the end. ;) Really pleased he's changed his mind :D We demand piccies of whatever you get!! :001_tt2:

FREE SPIRIT likes this.
  5. PuppyNannie

Thanks for the emails,am going to get the type of cat that no one wants,the older cats dont get alook in am going to the Cats Protection for one,just got to drag him down there now,no doubt my six gran cats will be alittle :confused: when they smell my cat on me tee hee.

6. Riverwish

Riverwish PetForums Member

Yay someone else with the golden oldies in their heart :D

7. Cyberfyn

Cyberfyn PetForums VIP

Totally agree. The golden oldies are best :wink5: It's so sad to visit the rescue centres and see all the young cats getting all the attention and then there's the poor old guys looking miserable, usually at the end of the row :(

We've always had a place for an older rescue cat over the years. In fact this year with the passing of Sammy (17) is the first time we've been without one. We just got caught out with two Maine Coon kittens is all. As soon as they are a bit older we'll be looking for another lost cause.

Ian.

8. Tim W

Tim W PetForums Newbie

Great news! Make sure to post some pictures so we can see the kitty kat.

9. badbudgie

badbudgie PetForums Member

I would like to get older pre-loved cats when my two are no longer with us, I am a sucker for a sob story.
    Depending on your circumstances, any cats of mine would need to be house cats as I live near a busy road, you could also consider a disabled cat?

I couldn't face going to a cat rescue, when I took mine in from a fledgling rescue centre they were the only ones there and I didn't really want two at the time. What would I be like if there were loads to choose from??!

10. PuppyNannie

Thanks to all of you who email me,we went today and Yes:)we picked a cat.On its details it said My name is beauty and i am bewildered as to why am in here and am also upset to leave my home,my dad who looked after me went into sheltered accommodation and he took me with him but they found out and so i had to leave please put a smile on my face how could you not.So thats one reason why i picked him.He is a brown cat abit unusal in its colour,iv got a big three story house with lots of rooms for her to roam in,but most of all i will have my very own cat,and she will have the best of everything from pinkypawz,so all i need now is to have my home checked out:).

11. munchbunch

munchbunch PetForums VIP

Ah, that's great you've found one who really needs a home - must have been a big shock for it to go from a loving home to a shelter. Sure the home check will go well & Beauty will be home with you soon :D

12. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

am so glad you found a cat fingers and toes crossed for you with the home check xx

13. ChinaBlue

ChinaBlue PetForums VIP

:DCan't wait to see a photo - methinks she will be one very pampered puss!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice