UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
8,756 Posts
Wish mine was better trained, could do with some help round the house especially with the holidays just about to start.

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
:eek: How did you train him to do that????

My oh doesn't even know how the washing machine works... Seriously- every time (not often) I want him to put it on I have to explain- and all it is - put washng in, put powder in, press on.
He never helps me put the washing out I think he is allergic to houseowrk! :D Lol

Ok I think he has helped put the washing out once but it was not much help as I had to go correct the things he hung, the trousers were the wrong way up (or right. lol I hang them by the bottom of the trouser legs) and he had folded the things over so far they would have taken twice as long to dry. And he leaves big gaps between things and complains he run out of room. Lol

x

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well,

On this occasion I tricked him...

hehe

I left a massive pile of wet clothes on the bed and left them there and when he got off the computer and wanted a certain shirt i said, oh sugar i forgot to hang them out on the line, Ill tell you what if you just grab them and hang them out ill go and grab a curry!!!!!!!

He was like oh ok see you in a minute then

LOL haha!!!!! EASY!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.