Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Alpha Dog Food

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by crazybones, Sep 21, 2013.

1. crazybones

crazybones PetForums VIP

Does anyone here use it and what would you say about it?

2. Renata

Renata PetForums Member

I bought 15 kg bag of Alpha High Performance for my huskies recently.
    It is still unopened so I cannot tell you if my dogs like it or not.

You can find review of Alpha dog food here:

Alpha dog food - Review from Pet Food Choice

They do not use artificial colors, flavours, preservatives. If your dog is ok with wheat in its food, there should not be any problems.

3. millymolly3

millymolly3 PetForums Junior

Hello,

I have used Alpha Sporting Puppy in the past.

My rough collie was on this when we got her from her Breeder so we kept her on it to begin with (she uses it and gets on well with it and recommended this food as she also uses this brand for her adult collie's). However, when we got Skye home and she settled in, we noticed she had dandruff and she scratched a lot and nibbled her feet so we decided to change her from this food and after doing so. her dandruff disappeared and she stopped scratching and nibbling. It obviously does not suit every dog

I hope this helps

4. soulful dog

soulful dog PetForums Senior

Don't use it but the ingredients list is very uninspiring. There are far better options if you are willing to spend just a little bit more per bag (and possibly it'll work out the same price because from what I can see the feeding guidelines for Alpha are quite high).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice