UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Well the kittens are now nearly four months old and are lovely.the older girls are good with them especially Lime who plays and chases them like a good un.
Every night I feed the kittens then leave them in the kitchen where their bed is an they go to sleep. After a few weeks they now know that 11.30 is bed time and they'll take themselves to bed :) its great lol x so after lunch I tried putting them in the kitchen again and again they went to sleep. So this is our daily ritual now,breakfast then play and chasing big sister... Lunch and a nap... Dinner and more play and supper at 11.30 then bed. They sleep thru until about 7.30 when we start all over again. Its just like having babies again :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Mine are 5 months old and they have a lovely little pattern too. The only thing is their wake up call is 6am - 6.30 which is a little early at weekend but when their lovely purring voices start how can you be anything but happy :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.