Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Almo Nature Legend Kitten Chicken Cat Food 24x 70g - also suitable for underweight cats

Discussion in 'Cat Classifieds' started by Linz27, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Linz27

Linz27 PetForums Junior

Hi

My cats are all now over 2 (and a little on the tubby side) so I have no use for a few cases of Almo Nature Kitten Food that I have left over.

I am selling half price at only £12 per case.

Composition: Chicken broth 43%, chicken 40%, rice 8%, cheese 3%, chicken liver 2%, sunower oil 2%, dried egg product 2%. Analytical constituents: crude protein 12%, crude fibres 0.1%, crude oils and fats 7%, crude ash 1.5%, moisture 79%. 1010 kcal/kg

If you are looking to bring your kitten up on only the best diet then look no further.

Almo Nature tins are a supplementary food that should be fed alongside a complete diet.

Best before Oct 2017

Please contact me if you are interested

#1 Linz27, Apr 5, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  2. GirlWithAChakram

GirlWithAChakram PetForums Junior

This might be something I would be interested in but Im in Motherwell, Scotland and have no idea where you are? If your around Glasgow we might be on but if your further afield postage would probably kill it.

3. Linz27

Linz27 PetForums Junior

Hi, I am in Bournemouth so couldn't be further!! It's £6 for a courier as the box weighs 2.5kg inc contents and packing so would be £18 for one case but as I still have a fair few cases left, I'm more than happy to sell 2 cases (48 tins) for £30 inc the postage so still a huge bargain & will post the same day so you get them quickly if you would like them.

Thanks

Lindsey

4. GirlWithAChakram

48tins is a lot to take incase my cats dont take to them. Do you suggest feeding this along with another complete food or did you add something in with it?

5. Linz27

Linz27 PetForums Junior

Hello

I feed this along with other complete food (wet and some dry) although you should be ok to include Felini in it if you wanted to solely feed this (check with Felini first).
    My 4 cats love this (probably due to the fat content!) and I have 2 fussy ragdolls it's like a mushy chicken - I haven't known a cat yet not take to tins of Almo Nature/Applaws etc so really hope they would like it :)
    If you did want just the one, I would do for £16 inc postage but couldn't go any lower as I would just keep it and give it to them as a treat (they are sill getting the occasional one or two!!)
    Let me know your thoughts and I'll go with you :)

Lindsey

6. GirlWithAChakram

Okidoke then Lindsey lets do this then. My raggy boy needs fattening up (not sure if theres not enough nutritional density in normal food for his appetite with him being so big!) So lets see how ine case goes and then if he eats it and youve still got the other case ill let you know. How do we go about this - is there private mail for exchanging my address and your paypal?

7. Linz27

Linz27 PetForums Junior

I think I've privately messaged you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice