Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Allergies have gone???

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Rhia, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Rhia

Rhia PetForums Member

You may have seen a few posts from me over the last few months about Margot’s allergies. We ended up seeing a dermatologist who strongly advised against raw feeding and advised to try a special diet to first eliminate if it’s a food allergy, we were told most allergies are environmental but doing this diet will tell her whether or not it’s food related. We were advised to bath her 2-3 times weekly if needed in a special shampoo and the days we didn’t bath her use the mousse. We have maybe bathed her twice at the most and used the mouse a couple of times, We haven’t started the diet due to things being a bit chaotic at home and shes also not been on piriton for a week due to running out. But her allergies all of a sudden seem non existent, no redness, no itching, no sores and she’s been like this for the last week. So my question is should I just leave her be for now as she’s on good quality dry food and look to start the diet if it returns?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice