Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

All you people with OH's

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tigerneko, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

what did it feel like when you realised you loved them?

Just wondering cos, i've been spending quite a bit of time with a guy lately, and I really, really (really really really) like him :D :D :D

gosh i'm happy LOL :blushing: :001_wub:

2. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Sorry I can't help as it was just too long ago for me to remember. All I can say is that you'll most likely know if he is Mr Right:D

3. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Imagine how you would feel if he suddenly wasn't there, then you should know.

4. kath123

kath123 Guest

Yes i think that is how i worked mine out as well. :D

5. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

when i first was with OH and i just started to fall in love with him i remember looking at him outside the cinema and having this very nearly over whelming rush of happiness. It made me feel all warm and funny inside i knew then i loved him

6. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

I know it might sound daft, but it makes me feel physically sick :eek:

I've only really known him properly for a few weeks but he's just brilliant :blushing:

7. alyssa_liss

alyssa_liss PetForums VIP

sounds about right lol

you just know

8. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

I pinched mine off his first wife lol, sometimes I wish she would have him back!
    Seriously tho you will know if hes the right one for you:)

9. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I had been with my oh a couple of weeks, he was spending quite a bit at my house.. (ok he left for work at 6.30am and got back at 6pm).
    One night I was just lying awake in bed next to him sleeping, thinking about how much my life had changed in such a short time, and I wondered what would it be like if he went, and I almost had to run to the bathroom I felt sick. Then I started thinking about him and I just Knew, my tummy was doing backflips. Lol

A couple of days after that we were on a mad night out and came home and I just said something like 'I know this sounds a bit fast (etc) but I am falling in love with you' and he said he feels the same. I was so happy :D

I still love him now. Probably more.

x

10. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

Awww thats nice xxx

Feel the love..:001_wub:

You will know...the butterflys the tingling....the eyes...:drool:

11. jilly40

jilly40 PetForums VIP

well as you spend more time 2 gether he might do something 2 anoy you but you still carnt imagine life without him !!! weve been 2 gether 14yrs .weve had our moments dont get me wrong but its like their is an elastic band!!!!!!!!!! xxx

12. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

aww that's so sweet :) I hope we work out like that :D

It's funny to say how I feel without sounding cheesy LOL :D :eek:

13. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I wouldn't know how to put it into words. If he were to leave it would be like having a limb taken away from me but he does annoy the hell out of me!

14. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

aww :laugh:

gosh i'm so excited.... I don't even know if he likes me and i'm pretty terrified in case he doesn't :( but I like being around him so much that I kinda forget that and it doesn't matter :blushing:

15. bird

bird PetForums VIP

I know that feeling so well.... :rolleyes:

16. hazel pritchard

hazel pritchard PetForums VIP

Am shocked at your comment, if in the future that happens to you ,you will know how much it hurts

17. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

for me it was when i lived with my parents and he lived in Lincoln with his dad (42 miles away)
    He came to spend the day with me and we was cuddled up on the sofa and he was leaving soon, and i could feel myself getting all emotional and i just didnt want him to leave....i never had that feeling before, it was more of a OK See ya in a few days kinda thing. It felt awfull then i thought "wow....thats deep" and i HAD to tell him i loved him, and he didnt say it back :eek:
    but he made the effort to come and see me the next day just to tell me he loved me but he just had to make sure!! hehe, it was lovely actually :D

18. HighlandQuine

HighlandQuine PetForums Senior

Apparently my old gran used to say that being in love was like having cold treacle running down your back and you just couldn't get round to lick it!

19. foxxy cleopatra

foxxy cleopatra PetForums VIP

it felt.......like i was drunk :) hahahahaa i realised i loved him when i first met him :)

20. sayj

sayj PetForums Member

I left my home in London to be with my other half in Cumbria:D It was the best thing I have done EVER as I couldn't bear to be away from him any longer and I Don't regret a thing, he's helped me get through alot and I love him sooooooo much for it. I know it sounds mushy but he did, as I'm going through a divorce at the moment after being separated from my husband. I was always ill as I wanted so badly to get away and he rescued me:D and I love him for it.
    I'm going to London to see my mum on Friday, OMG I'm going to miss him so much argh! Yup it's definately love and I still get butterflies:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub: It's lovely and fluttery to be in love:D so enjoy it to the fullest, I know I am.:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice