UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you welsh people.... hwo are you all?

I was just wondering how many of you are welsh, and where abouts you live!

Thanks James :D

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Yay welshies!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D :thumbsup:

Chloe x

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi i am from south wales also just outside of cardiff i am looking for advise on cockatiels and size of cage for 2 also if anyone knows of a good breeder or where i can find some advise ???

·
Registered
16,347 Posts
I am an honorary Welshie :D most of my family are from there, my dad is Welsh, there's Welsh in my ancestors and I love Welsh people, so i'm quite Welsh :D i'd like to move there when i'm older too :thumbsup:

and I think Welsh accents are the coolest in the world :thumbup:

·
Registered
313 Posts
My families welsh apparently! I don't know Welsh as a language but I've been there many, many times lol. Both sides of my family come from Wales or have Welsh connections so I'm part way there!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Wel,
Dwi'n Cymru am byth a bod yn onest!:D

Chloe x

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Wel,
Dwi'n Cymru am byth a bod yn onest!:D

Chloe x
Da iawn Chloe lol x

Dwi'n byw yn y gogledd :D Lle ti'n byw?

I love Wales it is the only place on the planet that I have ever really called home I wasn't born here but I really feel that I will live out the rest of my life with the soles of my feet touching the place that has my heart x

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Da iawn Chloe lol x

Dwi'n byw yn y gogledd :D Lle ti'n byw?

I love Wales it is the only place on the planet that I have ever really called home I wasn't born here but I really feel that I will live out the rest of my life with the soles of my feet touching the place that has my heart x
Dwi'n byw yng Nghwmran wrth Casnewydd. 30 munud gan Caerdydd! :)

Chloe x

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
im from wales ishhh
im half welsh, can speak welsh and im at uni in wales....

·
Super Moderator
18,773 Posts
Morning all!! I'm in Neef Neef Neef!!! and I loves it (watched Twin Town on weekend ;))

Spend a lot of time down Pembrokeshire though doing the coastal path.

Didn't realise there were so many of us on here, nice to meet you all :D

·
Registered
16,347 Posts
I really want to learn Welsh.... I tried to teach myself a little bit but I think I need someone who actually knows what they're on about LOL I couldn't get my head around the pronunciations :lol: it seems like it'd be a pretty easy language once you know how to pronounce stuff :)

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.