Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

All positives please. . . . . . . .

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by haeveymolly, Aug 3, 2009.

1. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

Following a thread today, thought i would start this, can everyone who wants to post their POSITIVE thoughts on the forum, i know it has helped many people in the past and i think its a wonderfull friendly place would like to hear from and how it has helped people or how it would have helped them if they had known about it. Some messages as well please to the newbies or soon to become newbies that are just reading and trying to get a feel for the place.

No negatives please on this thread. Thankyou

Inca's Mum likes this.
  2. Guinevere13

Guinevere13 PetForums VIP

I have had some really good debates on here even with people who have views opposite to mine. We read each others point of view, digested it, tried to persuade each other to our points of view and agreed to disagree. We even agreed on some points or at least understood. That is what a good debate should be, and I thank those people for that (even though I know I am always right ;):D).

To any new people on here - you will find plenty of people who will give you some good and interesting advice and chat. Welcome. :D

3. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

I have met some really nice people that I seem to get along with and I have found out plenty of new things from people and posts on this forum.

I love it here :smilewinkgrin:

4. borderer

borderer Guest

i have had some real good laughs on here:smilewinkgrin:

5. barneythore

barneythore PetForums Senior

i have found this forum very helpful in everything ive asked and the people are a pleasure to talk to

6. Schnauzercutz

Schnauzercutz PetForums Newbie

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.

Helen
    xx

7. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

I think this is a fantastic forum. :) I must admit I get a little lost at times because it's a lot bigger than the other forum that I go on but I love the fact there is always new posts to read and always someone on line.:D

Inca's Mum likes this.
  8. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I love this forum!
    I have met some great people on here! I have had and given loads of great advice!
    This place helps me get away from the routine of life! Hearing everyones stories make me smile! I love sharing experiences with other like minded people!

Never going to leave this forum :D

x

9. claire

claire Guest

Ive had some good laughs too.

I always miss the negative bits and feel lost when i come back on and see threads like these lol

what? who? when ? where? lol

10. MySugar

MySugar PetForums Senior

I have become addicted to this forum. It is an absolute fountain of knowledge bursting with kind, caring, understanding people.
    I love reading all the posts, there is ALWAYS something to read.

LOVE IT!!

11. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I've met some wonderful people who have given me help not only with my animals but also when I was going through my miscarriage and listened to me when I talked about my dead brother :)

I love this place :thumbup:

12. animallover111

I love this forum......i have met lots of genuine,caring and fun people.....and the helpful advice is endless........:D :D

13. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

Lovely posts, so nice just to hear the positives and there are lots and i know lots more to come. what a fantastic lot we are:D

14. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

I love this forum too :) There is always someone here to give you great advice and the benefit of their experience and knowledge. Plus I have met lots of very caring, genuine people who know how to have a laugh :D

15. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

i LOVE this fourm, tried some others, none were as good nor welcoming
    I had loads of help, people were patient, gave constructive critisim, and are just great to talk to :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice