Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

All is forgiven

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Hudson87, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Hudson87

Hudson87 PetForums Member

The man went away to France for 5 days.

I picked him up yesterday morning and Hudson wasn't exactly over the moon to see him. He almost seemed like he was annoyed at him for going away again. I know he's a dog so he can't really be in a mood.

All was forgiven this evening though when he wouldn't leave the other half alone I have firmly been cast to the side again. Damn that animal he is meant to be my dog but is such a daddy's boy!

Attached Files:

2. Golden6

Golden6 PetForums Member

You know all my experiences of the dogs that i know seems to be that they "prefer" (if that's the right word) males and Rosie seems to be no exception. I have been the one solely looking after her fr the last four weeks, my OH get home and who does she curl up next to in the evening -him!!! Go figure! :rolleyes:

I am telling myself he has novelty factor at the mo and it will wear off!!!

3. Hudson87

Hudson87 PetForums Member

See the whole reason I got a male was because I thought they generally preferred female owners and bitches preferred men. Oh how I was wrong from day one he has been obsessed with my boyfriend.

4. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

I've always found males much more affectionate to me but then I am to them because they're my faves, so perhaps its a misguided perception. I'm sure he loves you just as much but is just being macho, lol. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice