Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

All change with our pending puppy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lilburnthomson, Mar 8, 2008.

1. lilburnthomson

lilburnthomson PetForums Newbie

Well, we have just a week to go before our pup arrives. We have ended up choosing the biggest boy in a litter or five bedlington/whippet cross pups. Not the one I thought we would get. Hes a plump brown fellow and hes now to be called Harvey, somehow bertie doesnt suit him. Hes very laid back and honey coloured under darker brown fur. He looks like hes wearing glasses, with a thin line round his eyes, my step daughter says he looks like Harry Potter. Weve been lucky enough to visit during his first weeks so its been lovely. We have all the necessaries, its like a waiting cot and mobile, really it is! Anyway, I will post some piccys of our new arrival. Im a bit nervous, its a big responsibility having this little being rely upon you. I will be calling upon all you more knowledgeable people out there, to help me out, no doubt, with the ups and downs of this new adventure.
    Bye for now. Very excited :)

2. Magik

Magik Banned

Hi Ticia... I like the way you spell your name... I mean it's not like Tricia as in Trisha Goddard... you know that sour faced goofy presenter who states the obvious on tv while a load of unemployed people clap her... you're nothin like her!!!

3. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

we will look forward to seeing the pictures,,,:):)

4. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

good luck with the new arrival would love to see pics when you get him :)

5. Yep - piccies please!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice