UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for 5 months :thumbup:
This our secret walk, we don't tell anyone about it ;)

Lot of smells :thumbup:
Video

What was that

I'm sooo happy mum

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Rona, Alfie's little face is a picture of happiness, what a sweetie, he looks bloody fabulous bless him, give him a cuddle from Aunty sarah please
xx

·
Banned
19,309 Posts
lovely place on a perfect day, and the happiest dog for leagues around :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
bless his heart . he looks really good , and happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy puppy ...

he is so sweet .

kisses from us

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
Aww its great to see him out and about.. You both deserve somewhere as lovely as that to enjoy after all you've been through.

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Best photo's ever :thumbup:
I'm so happy you both enjoyed a great walk together and in such lovely surroundings.
Alfie looks so happy and content :)
Love pee vids :lol: good to see him using his bad leg

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Best photo's ever :thumbup:
I'm so happy you both enjoyed a great walk together and in such lovely surroundings.
Alfie looks so happy and content :)
Love pee vids :lol: good to see him using his bad leg
I think he peed enough to make up for the last few weeks :lol:
He had to make sure to tell everyone that Aflie is back :thumbup:
No repercussions from the walk, so we are doing our mile walk early today, before it gets too hot :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
He looks so happy :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I might have to stalk you to find that walk :rolleyes:

:arf:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.