Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Alfie

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Carmela, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Carmela

Carmela Banned

Just wanted to let you all know that Alfie was castrated today. I left him and Millie at the vets *because Millie was having a jab* and went to work as normal. I couldnt stop worrying about them. The vets called me when they put him under, after the operation had finished and when he had woken up. I am so impressed! He seems his normal self just walking around a bit slower!! He bit me earlier but im hoping thats because hes groggy! He ate like a horse when he got in *because of the starvation thing*...im half expecting to see his dinner come back up!!! Any advice to make him a little more comfortable??

2. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

aww bless him, glad its over and he is ok,:)

3. Carmela

Carmela Banned

Aww thanks...he seems ok in general..i put a cushion on the floor but he still wants to get on the sofa...so im picking him up and putting him on it...i think hes loving the fuss lol!

4. Carmela

Carmela Banned

Hi Everyone, its day 2 since the operation, and Alfie has started getting vicious towards me and Millie (my girl kitten) is this normal??

5. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

hmmmm not sure, i have mostly had girls in the past and had no problems really when it came to neuturing, maybe he is in pain,:confused: is he eating drinking going to the loo, all the normal kind of things,did the vet give you an after care sheet,

6. Carmela

Carmela Banned

Ye hes doing everything normal, doesnt seem to be in pain. I just dont understand it!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice