UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got up with my daughter because shes ill and alfie wanted to go outside,so opened the door half asleep let him out,he ran out and well 2 mins later came running in like he had a rocket up his bum lol its snowing!!!!!! he freaked bless him

bit pointless but anyone else got a dog that freaks when it first starts snowing ???

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Jackson didn't freak . He was obviously desperate for a pee but refused to step outside. I took him out on lead and he refused to budge. Eventually after another 15 mins pacing, I had to leave door open (brrrrrh) and move away - then he bolted into garden and peed and dashed back in.

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
Apparently it snowed here early this morning but I didn't see it. I have a feeling Kes will love running round in the snow and I'd be quite glad for it - it's the only winter weather where I might be able to see her! :D

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Our three developed a great set of brakes this morning when I opened the door, they all ran to go out, saw the white stuff and stopped dead then tried to run back to bed ;) Had to lift them up and put them out, think it's the fastest wees ever, no messing about and getting distracted by imaginary things :D

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Apparently it snowed here early this morning but I didn't see it. I have a feeling Kes will love running round in the snow and I'd be quite glad for it - it's the only winter weather where I might be able to see her! :D
yeah it was about 3am when it started and didnt last long unfortunatly. by the looks of it kes will get her chance at playing in the snow if this cold keeps up :)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bo has never seen snow sadly, really hoping she gets a chance sometime this year. I have a feeling she might enjoy it :)

Poor Alfie, hope it didn't freak him out too much.
hes fine its the first snow fall that does it,he is ok with it after that ha ha its gone now anyway so hes happy lol i must admit opening the door to see it snowing took me by suprise a bit too :D

·
Registered
490 Posts
Cj loves the snow, loved running and rolling around in it, maddie has never seen it but I imagine she wont be too keen when she does

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
When it snows, I have a hard job keeping Dave in! He's worse than the kids :lol:

Dixie doesn't like to go out at first if it is actually snowing, but she is fince once she's out there.

Bring them back in and Dave will stand looking out the window waiting to go back out again :rolleyes:

·
Registered
23,250 Posts
Adam and Hannah love the snow and tend to go all silly when it starts with lots of rolling aorund and chasing (then come in and dry off by rolling all over my cushions and rugs!:rolleyes:).
Heidi is horrified and would rather just hibernate indoors until spring!:D

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
We haven't got snow at such, it's just bitterly cold. We are having to force our 3 to even venture outside! We have training pads in the kitchen for Bruno and I have a sneaking suspicion that Bruno isn't the only one making use of them. Or is it normal for a pup to do 9/10 poos a day? :sosp:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.