Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Alevels for adults

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rebenda, Aug 5, 2009.

1. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

Has anyone here ever been to night college for adults to learn a levels? ive been looking and looking and cant find a college near me to learn alevels, i can find loads were u can learn at home but i want to have a look at going to college in the evening. Is it just me not being able to find the courses it all seems to be like direct subjects like ict, or health or sports or hairdressing.

anyone in manchester been or just anyone in general or is it best bet to do it at home?

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I'm thinking of going back to college to finish my law AS level (perhaps do the A level at the same time) and do A level in English lang/lit (I have the AS).

If you can't find a college near you try open university. I imagine it would be expensive though.

3. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

Cheers ill have a look on there i thought therd be more options that what i can find which is not very many:(

4. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

It's a shame there aren't many options :(

I'm not sure how studying with open university works, it's all very confusing!

5. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

yer its confusin the life outa me dont know what am gunna do

6. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Have you ever been to college? Perhaps the local secondary school has a 6th form that you could go to if they do night courses?

7. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

ye i went to college and did a national diploma in animal management, would they do it part time? im looking into doing them ones at home its just i learn better with people teaching me.

8. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

My OH did animal management in Margam Park, his was a full time course though :confused:

You should get in touch with careers advice, they're really good for this sort of thing :yesnod:

9. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

ye i did it full time, my dads mentioned me going to the student advice at the college i went to as it were only last year i left there and my tutor said if i need any help on further ed that she'd be happy to advise, it wud just help if i could make my mind up on the job i wanna do! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice