Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

alcoholic dogs LOL

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by michaelasi, May 25, 2010.

1. michaelasi

michaelasi PetForums VIP

right , don't think for any mo I allow them to drink , but these thieves of mine clear up a hole glass of beer . I had a glass of beer over the weekend ( very very rarely I drink ) and I was out in the garden , I left my glass down and went in side to pick up a lighter by the time I got back one of them was with his big snout in my glass drinking as fast as possible the rest of newqe :D and then he got drunk lol. first kia done couple months ago with a glass of wine now is the turnip round . I have alcoholic dogs ...
    Should I book them for rehab?:D

do yours love alcohol ?

2. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

OMG im so glad its not just me! :blush:

Shorty will stick her tongue in any glass with alcohol in it, you really have to watch her the wee demon :devil:

Even if your holding a bottle of beer she'll come over and start licking the bottle, dropping hints lol!

3. Colette

Colette PetForums VIP

You always have to watch your drink with Solo around - beer or wine he doesn't mind which. Will try to sneak a quick slurp if he thinks no one's looking.
    Otherwise he just tries to steal the beermat out from under your drink - he's broken at least one glass down the local this way.

4. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

Buster doesn't but I know someone with a wolfhound who tries to nick beer. Must be the Irish part of the name :lol:

5. michaelasi

michaelasi PetForums VIP

the scary thing is Brew when he finished his drink he grab the glass in his mouth and left wonder if he was asking for more lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice