Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

albino ferret hobs, free to good homes

Discussion in 'Small Animal Classifieds' started by lonchura_boi, Aug 19, 2009.

1. lonchura_boi

lonchura_boi PetForums Junior

i have three 13 week old albino hobs available, last from a liter of 10. extreemly friendly and playful. ive handled these guys from 2 weeks old and they are very very playful. free to good homes. pet or working homes welcome.
    central scotland
    pm me for details

2. Akai-Chan

Akai-Chan Banned

What are your reasons for rehoming them, may I ask?

Peace
    Akai-Chan

3. lonchura_boi

lonchura_boi PetForums Junior

i dont have the space to keep them. ive kept the smallest jill from the litter and of course the mother.
    i had home linned up for 9 of the litter, but all of these either backed out or didnt get back to me again. ive so far rehomed 6 of them and now i just need to find homes for these last few boys. if i had the time and space to look after them all i would keep them as i think they are great fun, but i dont have enough space and the neighbours are complaining that i have to many and they smell blah blah annoyng neighbours

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice