UK Pet Forums Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 66 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
A puppy was returned today due to extreme howling when left that has caused lack of sleep of owners and complaints from the neighbors.

2 males now need new homes and both have had their vaccinations, flea treated and wormed :biggrin:

oh thats sad how can you not give the puppy a chance to get used to not being with litter mates. we all know they are going to howl and whine for a few days until they get usd to it.

Hope you find them both homes i would love one but my hubby would shoot me i already have the 2 dogs. Roll on kicking out the kids more dogs for me!!!! lol

Whats the point purposly crossing your 2 diff breed dogs and having this litter????

was reading another classified thread about husky pups forsale, both same breed parents, no kc tho, everyones jumped on her, but havent you??? i dont understand???

Whats the point purposly crossing your 2 diff breed dogs and having this litter????

was reading another classified thread about husky pups forsale, both same breed parents, no kc tho, everyones jumped on her, but havent you??? i dont understand???
I dont think the thread starter is selling the pups...

^__^

Discussion starter · #46 ·

and before jumping you need to learn to read first :D

I don't have a problem with cross breeding but again this was an accidental litter, I got the mother from a rescue and everyone believed she was spayed well hence forth resulted in 10 noisy puppies, not something I wanted but i've coped and now they just need to find new homes.

says accidental mating on first post luvvy :) x
cheers luvvy x
I dont think the thread starter is selling the pups...

^__^
cheers x
and before jumping you need to learn to read first :D

I don't have a problem with cross breeding but again this was an accidental litter, I got the mother from a rescue and everyone believed she was spayed well hence forth resulted in 10 noisy puppies, not something I wanted but i've coped and now they just need to find new homes.
to be honest, i wernt bothered to read, as soon as ya see accidental matings u know half the time thats a lame excuse eh :D but fair enough, cheers for explaining.

thing is, was she in season wen u got her???? did u not notice blobs of blood over the place??? coz wen my bitches are on heat boy dont i know it..
did she have a silent season or somthink???

nice pups non the less...shame the person who returned ur pup didnt realize baby pups kick up a stink untill settled so i spose it had a lucky excape,,,,but i give them there due, least they returned it to ya, it could easy of been sold on and ended up god knows where.

Discussion starter · #48 · (Edited)
cheers luvvy x

cheers x

to be honest, i wernt bothered to read, as soon as ya see accidental matings u know half the time thats a lame excuse eh :D but fair enough, cheers for explaining.

thing is, was she in season wen u got her???? did u not notice blobs of blood over the place??? coz wen my bitches are on heat boy dont i know it..
did she have a silent season or somthink???

nice pups non the less...shame the person who returned ur pup didnt realize baby pups kick up a stink untill settled so i spose it had a lucky excape,,,,but i give them there due, least they returned it to ya, it could easy of been sold on and ended up god knows where.
well atleast I admited it was accidental, the amount of people that breed crossbreeds because it's the new in thing :nono:

Nope, she had a small scar under her belly which led everyone to belive she was spayed. She did have a silent season, she bled a little but no one noticed till it was too late and my "lovley" now ex vet told me she wasn't pregant and that she was probarlley having a phantom pregnacie, anyhow no longer with that vet.

I done my research and wrote up a puppy contract plus it's hard to refuse when you get offerd a refund (not including deposit) so it makes things easier.

now all that needs to be done is once the pups find a new home mum goes off to be spayed :)

wow very well done to you! seems you are doing a great job!
I agree i think your doing a great job - i really want one but Co is too young atm...want to concentrate on that little fella first and then were off to the resuce so i can get the best of both worlds :) xxx

well atleast I admited it was accidental, the amount of people that breed crossbreeds because it's the new in thing :nono:

Nope, she had a small scar under her belly which led everyone to belive she was spayed. She did have a silent season, she bled a little but no one noticed till it was too late and my "lovley" now ex vet told me she wasn't pregant and that she was probarlley having a phantom pregnacie, anyhow no longer with that vet.

I done my research and wrote up a puppy contract plus it's hard to refuse when you get offerd a refund (not including deposit) so it makes things easier.

now all that needs to be done is once the pups find a new home mum goes off to be spayed :)
wonder wat the scar is under her belly then :confused5:

how many pups ya got left??? they are ratha cute.

did u ring up the rescue she came from and tell them wats happened??? if this happened to you then god knows how many others it could happen to :(

I just want to say we Have one of the puppies (Token he was called Hes now called Zeb)

Hes lush, Such a gorgeous very friendly dog. Hes settled so well and is now terrorisin the cats lol

He does Howl but only if hes in a crate or the puppy pen so hes now on the bed :tongue_smilie: very good and sleeps right on the bottom.

Hes a sweetheart and the apple of hubbys eye lol

He had his first injections today and didnt bat eye lid, and weighs 5.4kg :eek: little chunk. Vet thinks he could be a 60-70+lbs of dog :eek:

Discussion starter · #53 · (Edited)
wonder wat the scar is under her belly then :confused5:

how many pups ya got left??? they are ratha cute.

did u ring up the rescue she came from and tell them wats happened??? if this happened to you then god knows how many others it could happen to :(
Don't know could be anything, my springer has one in almost the same place and that's from where he ate a sock and had to have an emergency surgery to remove it.

There's three in the house, we are keeping one and have someone coming tonight and tommrow

Yep, they know and have been very helpful, all they asked was I made sure all the pups were spayed and nueterd in their new homes to prevent more accidents.

Discussion starter · #54 ·
I just want to say we Have one of the puppies (Token he was called Hes now called Zeb)

Hes lush, Such a gorgeous very friendly dog. Hes settled so well and is now terrorisin the cats lol

He does Howl but only if hes in a crate or the puppy pen so hes now on the bed :tongue_smilie: very good and sleeps right on the bottom.

Hes a sweetheart and the apple of hubbys eye lol

He had his first injections today and didnt bat eye lid, and weighs 5.4kg :eek: little chunk. Vet thinks he could be a 60-70+lbs of dog :eek:
Oh fantastic, i'm pleased to hear he's doing so well :thumbup:

Mum is about 70lbs so that's no shock :D we are keeping his brother who's named Bear and vet thinks he'll be about 70-80lbs :scared:

Aw we or i actually lol had Bear down for Zeb, But he really suits Zeb

He has massive paws doesnt he?! i was hsocked at how big his feet our lol He really is a darling and is asleep bewteen hubs feet which seems to be his fav sleeping position. Ive added a few pics of him on here in my albums if you want to see him?x

Discussion starter · #56 ·
Aw we or i actually lol had Bear down for Zeb, But he really suits Zeb

He has massive paws doesnt he?! i was hsocked at how big his feet our lol He really is a darling and is asleep bewteen hubs feet which seems to be his fav sleeping position. Ive added a few pics of him on here in my albums if you want to see him?x
Yes, a few seem to have that must hbut from his dad :lol: aww bless, the photos are fantastic, he's grown very quickly :eek: he's defiantly going to be a big boy :D

did u ring up the rescue she came from and tell them wats happened??? if this happened to you then god knows how many others it could happen to
There's been a lot of inconsistencies in this story, so I'm not convinced the rescue was at fault if there ever was a rescue.

http://www.petforums.co.uk/dog-breeding/18979-alaskan-malamutes.html

http://www.petforums.co.uk/dog-breeding/18979-alaskan-malamutes-4.html

Real or Phantom? - Dog Health Forum

Maya's puppies have been born - Puppy Place Forum

I hope Springerhusky/Daisy has learnt her lesson and is now getting Maya spayed.

I am, though, a little concerned that one pup has already been returned - the new owners must only have had the puppy for a week or so.

Springhusky - how are you vetting these homes? If there is a rescue and they said they would help (as per your previous post) then I think you should enlist their help. I appreciate that nothing is 100% guaranteed, but to have a puppy returned within weeks because it is noisy is signs of an ill-prepared and poorly vetted owner.

There's been a lot of inconsistencies in this story, so I'm not convinced the rescue was at fault if there ever was a rescue.

http://www.petforums.co.uk/dog-breeding/18979-alaskan-malamutes.html

http://www.petforums.co.uk/dog-breeding/18979-alaskan-malamutes-4.html

Real or Phantom? - Dog Health Forum

Maya's puppies have been born - Puppy Place Forum

I hope Springerhusky/Daisy has learnt her lesson and is now getting Maya spayed.

I am, though, a little concerned that one pup has already been returned - the new owners must only have had the puppy for a week or so.

Springhusky - how are you vetting these homes? If there is a rescue and they said they would help (as per your previous post) then I think you should enlist their help. I appreciate that nothing is 100% guaranteed, but to have a puppy returned within weeks because it is noisy is signs of an ill-prepared and poorly vetted owner.
I was just about to say this, about previous threads... and the different storys.... but you beat me to it! ;)

Well, to be honest, I would not have raised it again - what's been done and said is in the past and I would hope that lessons could be learnt. However, I am very concerned about the vetting of new owners - something springerhusky said she would get help with, especially after hearing one pup has already been returned.:(

Im sure i read the puppy was returned after days, I think MANY people get puppies thinking its easy and they are going to be trained e.t.c without much input from themselfs

Zeb isnt keen on being left But He is left for a small amount of time a few times a day while i pick the kids up from school. He howled the first two days but He is Only a baby hes never been left alone hes always had litters mates and parents around. I dont think alot of people realise they are going through a massive change and just like human babies will get upset.

Zeb is amazing, hes a little cheeky monkey but is very intelligent hes learnt to Sit, lay down, Up and is giving paw in just the 6 days we have had him He is also learning to sit and wait untill we say he can eat his food which i personally think is amazing for a 9week old puppy this is through Praise and treats

I dont think it matters if it was acciedental or not 8 of the 10 pups have homes, Which i dont think is bad. Yes one was brought back but i dont think any amount of vetting of an home would stop this some people do not realise how much work a puppy will be some people will rather give up then work through thier "problems". The dogs were vet checked, flea and Daisy has also let us know privatly about things so shes done a good job there imo!

41 - 60 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.