Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Aiming for "greatness"

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Waterlily, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

As in great load of fatness :p These ladies want to be the worlds fattest :rolleyes: :confused: :p I dont understand why when there is so much in life to achieve, they would choose to be the worlds lardiest ? :confused: Anyway isnt this like killing yourself and leaving your kids orphans ? i think its disgusting both for health and as parents. :nonod: Its one thing to struggle with weight but another to deliberatly be obese lol.

oh and pics of the great ones :w00t:
    Woman Susanne Eman aims to be world's fattest at 726 kilograms, by eatig 20,000 calories a day | thetelegraph.com.au
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Woman aims to become world's fattest
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

The first 2 pics of her poor sons' faces say it all really
    What a selfish goal:nonod:

3. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

I think it rather sad that someone can be so insecure as to do absolutely anything to get their five minutes of fame.

Those photos are absolutely disgusting in my opinion, and there are many poor souls who look like that and would do anything to slim down. It is an insult to them.

I wonder if they realise that no one is going to be admiring them.

4. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

If they stopped her benefits she would soon change her mind...there's no way she is 'seeking work' she can hardly stand up.

Bloody cheek that she thinks others should pay taxes to keep her.

5. Space Chick

Space Chick PetForums VIP

Ewwwwwwwww :eek:

6. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

7. Sleeping_Lion

Sleeping_Lion Banned

I wonder who's paying for it? :nonod:

Obviously they'll pay for it in a much sadder way in the long run, but it beats me where people get the cash from to be so clinically obese, do they save up for years and stash it away somewhere? It's the same when people get so obese they can't move, who carries on shovelling it in? :confused:

8. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

The disturbing thing is, there are actually people out there who encourage it, it's like those pro anorexia websites in reverse
    Its sad that there are people out there that are nasty & voyeuristic enough to support anything like this

Waterlily likes this.
  9. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

My God, that first picture has an invalid scooter because she is too fat to walk. They need psychiatric help, urgently.

10. Wild Extreme

Wild Extreme PetForums Junior

oh lordy lord, that is HIDEOUS. Was feeling rather quite hungry ... think I'll pass after catching the visual on all that lardy stuff!

Here's another one for ya, though I'm not quite sure if it's a dress she's wearing, or her bed !! ...
    :yikes::thumbsup:

Attached Files:

Waterlily likes this.
  11. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

damn thats just really gross :nonod:

12. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

I think these people should be cut off, simply cos its deliberately making themselves unable to work, it should be illegal unless you have no benefits. I feel for the familys that are prolly saving for the funeral knowing they are on a time bomb. :rolleyes:

13. Wild Extreme

Yours were pretty bad too WL! :) Was so looking forward to a hearty lunch ... think I'll do a plate of lettuce & a tomato .... Can you imagine having nothing more than a mission to be so overweight? I don't get it at all & will probably remain one of life's absurd mysteries. Wierd, captial W ...... :eek:ut:

14. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

haha well its seven pm here time for me to get dinner sorted, having pizza and german potatoe salad and chips :D brb :p

15. Jiskefet

Jiskefet Slave to the Hairy Hikers

And here's me, being grossly overweight at 95.5 kg, dancing with joy that I have managed to lose my first few kgs and am now at 92.9, and needing to lose at least 20 kg to relieve the strain on my arthritic knees and my enlarged heart.....

Wonder what that woman's heart looks like.....

On second thoughts, I don't want to know.

16. Rhiannon68

Rhiannon68 PetForums Member

Cant help feeling sorry for the dog :blush:

17. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

They will have a heart attack, have to get crane lifted by the fire brigade and get treated on the NHS. That is what gets me.

No wonder I prefer dogs!

18. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

lol me to it was leaning as far from her as possible :w00t: or um been pushed away cos of her hips /gut :D

19. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

I have heard that very obese people like that smell from mould that grows in the creases. Just think how bad that must smell to a dog. And think about the poor husbands having to share a bed with it.

20. Wild Extreme

hahahahah ... pile that plate girl !!! I lied anyway ... NO WAY could I do just a plate of lettuce & a sad little tomato... I NEED FEEDING!!

Hard as I try, I can't get the weight to stay on! Not sure which is worse, trying to get it on, or trying to get it off :D

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice