Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Ahhh a right drama this evening!!!

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by Emmiiee, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Emmiiee

Emmiiee PetForums Senior

Well someone let my cat into my bedroom, i never leave him in there un supervised! anyway i heard this loud smash, didnt no it was from my room, as my brothers were fighting so just presumed it was them, anyway was down stairs, and the cat Mr tigs was lying under the table, and as most cat owners will no, u no a guilty cat when you see one! now the smash must of scared the watsits out of him cos he is a big scaredy cat, and he ran to hide, so went up stairs and OMG wot greeted me was a site!! the brand new 40 pound cage on the floor, the base was cracked but thankfully gaffatapeable, sawdust and sand dust EVERYWHERE and noo sign of the robo! well me and mum eventually found him and caught him after the 1000000 attempt! however my room is now an absolute tip! had to rip the hole place apart, i could cry with the mess!

I have photo evidence! I completly tidied my room the other week, cannot believe it

my evening=ruined!!! :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Fuzzbugs!x

Fuzzbugs!x PetForums VIP

Oh dear :lol: I know how you feel our newfies have a habit of trashing the place lol x

3. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

By the jeezers..... How many cages are scattered round your room...lol

4. Emmiiee

Emmiiee PetForums Senior

I have 5, gerbil tank, big rabbits indoor cage, which is ment for my tortoises that I havn;t got aha but houses basil the guinea pig at the moment, and then 3 hamster cages but 2 are drawfs x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice