Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

agressive puppy please help !!

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by staceyscats1, Mar 20, 2008.

1. staceyscats1

staceyscats1 PetForums Senior

hi i have a 3 month bitch puppy, when you go to move her from somewhere she is ,she snarls at you she dont bite or anything just snarls a bit, you can take food away etc no priblem there but when you ask her to do something if she dosent want to do it she barks at you too , anyway i can stop these problems before they get worse ?

when she does it i do tell her NO loud and firm, she justs barks back at you (bit like the children and hubby never doing what they are meant to be doing lol )

any advice and help would be great !!!!!!!

stacey xx

2. clare7577

clare7577 Guest

Never really heard of such young pup being like this,what breed is she??

3. staceyscats1

american bulldog, i got some really good advice on the american bulldog forum so hopefully it will sort itself out now :)

4. clare7577

clare7577 Guest

Good ,helpful arent they!

5. staceyscats1

hi Claire

Yes i found them really helpful, i have been trying their tricks already and it seems its working !! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice