Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

agility help please!

Discussion in 'Dog Agility and Flyball' started by nic101, Aug 7, 2009.

1. nic101

nic101 PetForums VIP

need some slight help please :)

i have been training my springerx for well all her life... agility since 12 months ish - jumps/weaves (12), tunnel (shes almost 3)

she went 2 agility classes when she was younger and she was a pain in the bum on the 2nd as she decided to play up - (Wasnt the dogs fault)!...

so i didnt go again - ive been doing bits at home - she is so quick and loves it...

so i am entering into a jumping competition (not the agility dog walk etc )... in october :D mad... yes....

she also cant go off her lead all the time outdoors as shes a swine and chases the birds (other than that shes fine)!.. so its an indoor comp which ive been to before with my other dogs so i know the layout!

my point of this post(lol).... i really really need to use some equipment in asecure place (outsides fine but it must be enclosed...)... im in warrington, cheshire and can travel within reason.... im happy to join a decent club or just a one off to use the equipment.....as our garden cannot hold a complete run of jumps!!

p.s this isnt complete madess as when she went to her agility classes she did a run of jumps (full height), 6 weaves and tunnels etc (she can do it)! just a tad rusty when it comes to courses!!!

2. AllstarsFlyballTeam

AllstarsFlyballTeam PetForums Newbie

Hi

Dig It Dogs offers an indoor and outdoor facility. It has purpose built buildings so the equiptment is always out.

As a member you can hire it out for £10 an hour with full use of the equiptment

DIG IT DOGS HOME PAGE

3. nic101

nic101 PetForums VIP

thank you :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice