Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Agility for a crazy 2 year old Labradoodle in Northumberland

Discussion in 'Dog Agility and Flyball' started by jenny12386, Jul 7, 2009.

1. jenny12386

jenny12386 PetForums Newbie

Hey

We have a crazy 2 year old Labradoodle who could really do with something to occupie her mind other than the scabby walks my Mum takes her on. She is increadibly naughty and a little too intelegent for her own good.

I'm wondering if there's any information or advice people can give me on getting her into agility and/or flyball, what training she might need before I start her on it, and if there's any clubs within the Northumberland or Newcastle area that could help.

Her good points are, she's really good at finding things and she can jump really high. Her bad points are that she's your typical crazy Labradoodle that get's distracted very easily.

Jenny

2. Hi Jenny!
    And welcome to the forum!

Try Agilitynet
    you should locate a class in you area
    regards
    DT

3. Varkhond

Varkhond PetForums Member

Sorry for bit offtopic, just want you uk people to know how VERY lucky you are. In the whole lombardia region of italy, there are 5 certified agility places... And guess what, it cost more then most costy puppies a year? That's sad. I'm happy my dog loves to sprint around the woods near my home, else i would have one fat lazy dog on my heels. :(

50euro a month.. Closest place got like 4 different things on the track.. I meen wtf 50euro for some old rusty **** and a stupid old man yelling like some crazy jarhead.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice