UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok - Stop chewing and sit up straight. Time for the Afternoon register....

.....who's here??? Well I am for one.... and I'm having sandwiches!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Collimereles - I see your interested in the paranormal.....? You ever seen a ghost?

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
nope, not yet, had afew strange things happen but i havent actually seen anything, wish i had, love all that kind of stuff, i would love to go some were haunted and spend the night,:):)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd love to see a ghost... thought I did once.. but it turned out to be light from my headlights hitting a puddle - creating a ghost like figure to be projected infront of my car. Me and my mates used to visit it often - we were gutted to find out it wasn't a ghost. But we continued to show people and scare them to death.

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
ha ha, a trickster are ya, When my nan died, my clock stopped at the time she died, also at my old house, it was built at the begining of the 18 hundreds, strange things happened with video recorders and tellys turning themselves on and off and lights going on and off, mum used to always see black shadows up on the landing, but i felt very at home there and never felt spooked, :):)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Spooky. When I perform magic some people believe I have powers.... oooooohhhh

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My telly kept changing channels the other night.....nothing spooky though the dog was sat on the remote:eek:

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
im going to see colin fry next year, his a medium just in case you havent heard of him, his on telly alot,:):):):)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Just found this thread from last year...... we had quite a good bunch on back then... we do now aswell of course..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.