UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya, I'm Steph. 19 West Midlands. I was born in Birmingham, but there is no way in hell I'm a Brummie (I live 'bout 15miles away from Birmingham.)
I've got an Epileptic Border Collie. 2 Hamsters. 1 16wkold black moggy male cat and I'm getting a beautiful Ragdoll girl on the 1st of December.
I cannot -wait- to leave uni, get rich, move into a big house and have lots and lots of cats.
I can tell I'm going to be your typical 'crazy-old-cat-lady', but that's okay! 'Cause cats are cute and I'll have abig fish tank that they can all stare at all day long.
How is everyone doing?
X

G

·
Hello and welcome. I'm in charge round here and everyone loves me so you must too unless you want to be an outcast and hated!!! Come join the fun in the general section...today's topic is should I be barred!!!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's true. One of my neighbours had about 11 cats and she's mental. Lovely woman mind you, just a flint short of a lighter.
X

G

·
are you coming to join in the fun in the general section... it's more fun than talking about litter trays, dog sh*t and rabis in the other sections with the rest of the losers...... JOKE EVERYONE DONT COMPLAIN!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi Steph,

I see you have been greeted by some of our members already....welcome to the madhouse! Hope your new ragdoll setles in ok :)

Thanks for registering with us....hope you have fun chatting to everyone.

Stacey

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.