Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

After such a crap aweful day at work....

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by sharon_gurney, Mar 23, 2011.

1. sharon_gurney

sharon_gurney PetForums VIP

Ive had a crap aweful day at work... well actually its not just limited to day.

But what is it that made me smile????

As I parked up on the drive both my darling siamese where sat waiting for me on the window cill, I see their mouths open and shut silently from the car, knowing that they are shouting for their mummy.

Im greeted with sooo much love and affection that the dark clouds just melt away.

Anyone elses feline friends give so much whilst asking so little?

2. dalestorm

dalestorm PetForums Member

can't say our cats ask for little in return but that's part of the joy. I spend all day thinking about them and when I come home or in the morning they're are on the arm of the sofa just waiting for a scratch behind the ear. It's such a wonderful thing because when we had them (they were two when we had them) they used to run and hide everytime the door opened.

3. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

They give us so much and ask for so little in return :) Its no wonder people who have pets live longer than people who dont eh?

4. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Meeko is always sitting at the window,pawing the glass and rubbing his face on it.I then have to "shuffle" through the house with a cat hell bent on tripping me up by running round my feet.He leads me into the livingroom ,then the kitchen,up onto the work top where he swats his treat tub and demands I give him some.Glad to see me or just a greedy little sod :D I preferr to think he is happy I'm home ,but,I'm not convinced :nonod:

5. chesca13

chesca13 PetForums Member

Couln't agree more..Rhubarb sits in the window watching me leave for work(which breaks my heart the thought of leaving her but i bet she loves not being told no and getting to lounge on the bed without being disturbed by legs moving or alarm clocks) and then when i return she is normally at the top of the stairs and as soon i put my keys down she rolls over onto her back for a good tummy tickle and gives a little 'hello mummy' purrrr, that is enough to brighten up any day.

6. Sparkles87

Sparkles87 PetForums Senior

As soon as William hears the car engine outside (how does he know :confused:) he's up at the window meowing. Sometimes I know he's just been asleep before he heard it as he has his 'just woken up' face on :001_wub: He then waits at the front door for me and refuses to let me do anything whatsoever until I pick him up for a cuddle and a 'kiss' (him rubbing his face on mine). The next port of call is usually food after that. Greedy mite! :D Such a sweet feeling after a bad day :)`

7. Lil Dee

Lil Dee PetForums Junior

My neighbour was telling me just the other day, that my two girls appear at the kitchen window minutes before I am due to get home from work.

When I go shopping on the way home from work, however, and get back late, they start pacing up and down the window sill until my car pulls in :biggrin5:

Bless, I love seeing their faces at the window as I arrive. And just like Sharon, I have a little giggle at the silent opening and closing of mouths as I approach the front door.

And yes, it melts my heart everytime :001_wub:

#7 Lil Dee, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice