Hello, I could do with a little bit of advice regarding a cat I had sold and then his owners cannot handle the stress of him with their Persian. I spoke to them and said I would take him back here, she seemed quite pleased but said they cannot return him until Tuesday, when husband is off work, I offerred to go get him but they are "working" her part time but she is very nervous or something...... so would prefer husband to be their (which is very strange considering she is NOT SUPPOSED TO WORK) never mind. I work part time. I will let that wee lie go. The problem is, after I spoke to them yesterday, I received an email saying that he had developed an infection and he smells from inside out to the point they cannot hold him but he should be okay in a few days ??? WTF? Within like 1.5 weeks, he has developed an infection ? He was perfectly healthy when he left here, I was ultra aware of their pooing (sorry if too much info) as Mistys are not good so I wanted to ensure they were all fine tummy-wise which they were. Now I am worrying that I am going to bring him back into my house and cause infection to my other kitts. I know I am the breeder and it is my responsibility but he was fine when he left here. I have telephoned her asking what type of infection but no bloomin answer. I have now emailed her saying I would like a letter from their vet saying he is fine to be in a house with other cats? Am I over-reacting, going about this the wrong way?