Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Advice please?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by missyc, Jul 2, 2009.

1. missyc

missyc PetForums Junior

Hello all am just a little concerned as lately my pup hasnt really had the apetite for food and i was wondering if it could be because of the hot weather! she hasnt been eating the way that she does normally when i told the vets about this weeks b4 they said that it could be because ive recently introduce her to dry food and that i shouldnt be worried and that she will eat when she is hungry but i decided to mix it up a little for her and she eats a bit and leaves the majority. can any one advice me on what you think i should do?.please?

2. sammyben

sammyben Guest

It could be the heat, as long as she is drinking plenty of water I wouldn't worry too much as they won't starve themselves. How often do you feed her and how much?

x

3. Bobbie

Bobbie PetForums VIP

What were you feeding before the dry? maybe you will have to go back to that. I know some dogs don't eat as much when it's hot but would have thought a pup would. You could try mixing wet and dry as this works with most dogs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice