Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

advice please!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mcniece87, Feb 9, 2012.

1. mcniece87

mcniece87 PetForums Newbie

:)hi guys iam really needing some advice please, i have just recently got a lovely 11 month old whippet bitch i took her because she was being mistreated and abused by her previous owner she was underweight and still is very nervous of people etc although she is coming on a treat i have had her 4weeks now, the problem i have is through the night time she is having acciendents weeing and pooing around the house! but through the day time she will go to the back door to be let out,so far i have not being telling her off for this and going back to basic house training as you would house train a pup e.g going out in garden with her and making her have a wee and praising her when she does go however with her going to the door anyway through the day im thinking she knows to go out in garden and whether she does it night time while im in bed because house is quite or theres nobody there etc i also have another dog in my family also a bitch who i have no problems with and both dogs sleep in bed with me cuddled up all night if any body can offer some advice would be grately appreciated thanks

2. Jugsmalone

Jugsmalone PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome to the forum. Well done for rescuing this girl :)

You will get a better response if you post this in the dog training and behaviour section, which can be found at the following link

Dog Training and Behaviour - Pet Forums Community

3. mcniece87

mcniece87 PetForums Newbie

hi thankyou i have posted it in the behaviour forum thanks :smile:#

4. sashazac

sashazac PetForums Member

hello and welcome to the site

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice