Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

advice please

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by stevenco, Mar 28, 2011.

1. stevenco

stevenco PetForums Junior

the people next door got 3 kittens about 2 months ago now the kids are bored of them they just live in the back garden all day and night pooing all over the place in my garden and i have to go out every day to pick it up and throw it back over:rolleyes::.

i don't see water are food and we have had some very hot days.

we don't get on with them to talk to.

i have loads of food that my two don't like but i don't want to feed them cos when i put my two in the cat run there cats are always around.

what should i do cos

2. dagny0823

dagny0823 PetForums VIP

Probably not the best advice, since I'm a big softie, but I'd feed them anyway and give them water. I can't stand to see anything mistreated and I would hope they'd wander over since they've been forgotten at home. But that's just me.

3. Abster21

Abster21 PetForums Junior

Firstly, do the kittens look very thin? If so they are being neglected and I would report your neighbour so they can be rescued if no longer loved.

To fix your problem, maybe you could stop them coming to your garden by putting up a barrier / filling any gaps in fences etc?

4. carly87

carly87 PetForums VIP

I have to say, I'm just as soft. Part of the reason I'm glad to be blind sometimes, as if I could see some of the conditions neighbouring animals were kept in, I'm sure I'd have a house full of them in no time!

To the OP, if you're really worried about them, then the RSPCA is your best bet.

5. catbird8

catbird8 PetForums Member

i would feed them but defo tell the rspca. mind you the rspca wont come out unless the kittens are half dead!:rolleyes::

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice