Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Advice Please!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zayna, May 28, 2010.

1. Zayna

Zayna PetForums VIP

As some of you may already know, I have been getting pretty stressed out with work recently. I was having a chat with my boss today and she suggested that I move to different office. Im to have a think about it over the weekend and let her know.
    I really dont know what to do? I work with a lovely team of people where I am and its local. The only problem is that the volume of work is immense and because its a clinic its very busy, with people interupting your work every 5 seconds. Its this I cant deal with.
    The other office is further away and the team arent nearly as nice (all women so can be rather bitchy) but its quieter and not nearly so much work.

I think the new place wouldnt be so stressful but im worried I wont get on with the team and be unhappy.. I really dont know what to do???

2. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

If you stay in this place you will be unhappy due to the stress of the work that is given to you, so either way you are going to find it really hard. If the other place is not that far away why dont you try and see how it turns out, you never know it may be ok and they may even get on with you. But your health will deteriorate if you were to keep going and working like a horse. excuse the expression. I would take something much quieter and at a slower pace. Good Luck with your decission. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Might be worth trying. Alot of cliques in the workplace are ok when they realiese you are part of the gang!!
    I know what you mean about work being too much pressure. I went permanant nights coz I found my job too stressful and have recently gone part time so I can keep working there and not go nuts!!!:eek6:
    :)

4. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

It might be worth a change, the other office sounds like the work will be more managable for you.
    A lot of groups seem cliquey until you get to know the individuals - I'm sure when you 1st came on here you were worried about fitting in and you did :thumbup:

5. Zayna

Zayna PetForums VIP

I just feel like I will be letting my team down if i sod off while the work is so unmanageable. also im worried about my boss thinking i cant cope as they are making alot of us redundant next month and I dont want to be on the 'list'.

anyone got any ideas of coping with stress in the workplace?xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice