Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Advice on zooplus rewards please

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Jonescat, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Jonescat

Jonescat Don't do nothing. Do something.

I have a load of zooplus points I have to either use or lose by the end of the month, unfortunately not quite enough for the big tree.

So:
    1) Does anybody's cat use the hammock?
    2) Or the scratchy mice?
    3) Or the fun board?

Thanks, and pics are always good as proof :D

2. Cazzer

Cazzer PetForums VIP

I did get the hammock and mine never touched it. I donated it as a raffle prize on purrs in the end. The lady who won it said her cat used it straight away!

I've been in the same situation and have got two catit tracks to give to a local rescue.

3. Lilylass

Lilylass PetForums VIP

*sigh* this always happens to me too - the next lot need to be used soon but I'm not going to get what I want ...... I tend to use the ones I'm going to use on toys for the rescue

ETA - fun board didn't get any use here!

4. carly87

carly87 PetForums VIP

The fun board is much loved in this house by all of them! Ace buy.

5. Jonescat

Hmm- knew this would be tricky but the shelter is a good idea :thumbup1:

6. Lilylass

Lilylass PetForums VIP

Ohhhh why do they all have to be so difficult & some like one thing and others not touch it!

Doesn't make choosing anything easy!;)

7. CharlieChaplin

CharlieChaplin PetForums VIP

Eeekkk the reward points run out!?

The trixi activity board is always a fave here (if that's what you meant). I just donate my points as I'd never get enough to get anything decent!

8. Joy84

Joy84 PetForums VIP

I always loved the look of this hammock, but never had enough points and have a feeling Phoebe wouldn't like it anyway...
    If by scratchy mice you mean the one on the pic attached then the answer here is NO :mad2:
    I got it for Phoebe when she was little <got 500 points for buying it :p> imagining that she'll be rolling on the floor wrestling with it and bunny kicking it...
    She's not scratched it once! It's hanging from a door handle so a couple of times Phoebs batted the tail <she's had it for about 8 months :rolleyes:>.
    Trixie activity board has only been used once so far and she loved it- no pics yet, my camera's on holiday :p

Attached Files:

9. sarahecp

sarahecp Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks

I got the scratchy mouse with points, Frank wasn't interested and Seb was scared :rolleyes: so gave it to my nephew for his cat and she loves it :)

10. Izzie

Izzie PetForums Senior

Our friends bought us the hammock after we looked after their cat and they brought theirs over and the cats couldn't get enough of it. As soon as they had their own, they never looked at it again. I have one picture of izzy using it, but can't remember the last time I saw them in it. It's such a shame as it looks so comfy, but they're not big on cat beds in this house.

11. ShelybellyandTeamC

ShelybellyandTeamC Bad Joke Generator

iv got the giant mouse and its only ever been used once!!!.......................as a pillow :rolleyes:

12. Jonescat

Mmm - not looking good for either the mouse or the hammock - think I'll need to look the list again!

13. Izzie

Izzie PetForums Senior

Oh yeah, forgot to say we have the mouse too. It doesn't get used much either. To be fair my cats pretty much ignore anything actually made for cats and prefer to wreak havoc on all the good stuff in the house instead!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice