Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Advice (new to forums)

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Bethany Alice, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Bethany Alice

Bethany Alice PetForums Newbie

F09E344A-4089-431C-9998-FCFA0D61E22B.jpeg A0098BC3-8B46-48AB-8225-8DC77A94D439.jpeg
    Hi everyone

Pretty new to using forums but I’m trying to learn as much as I possibly can about cat behaviours, we have 2 little fur-babies
    Meg - 6 yr - British short-hair cross & Meeko - 4 months - black and white.
    With Meg being and adult that that we only adopted 6 months ago, I’m starting to realise the more research you do, the more you get the best out of them...

My first question is this,
    Meggy has all her molars and canines but her insisors on the bottom row have been ground down to stumps.
    We’ve tried her on so many different types of wet food, but the only one she can eat is the Gormet Petite as the meat is shredded & it has gravy not jelly, so it’s pretty easy for her to lap up.
    Problem is, I’m aware Gormet is supposedly one of the worst brands for them, so I’m after some advice from anyone who might have a cat with ground-down teeth on what you feed your cats?

Thanks I’m advance

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice