Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Advice needed

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by CrazyPupMum, Jun 8, 2019.

1. CrazyPupMum

CrazyPupMum PetForums Newbie

Hi to all the mums and dads! I was looking for a portable bowl for my sweety and came across this bottle. Is anyone familiar with it and can recommend it before I buy it? Specifically interested whether it’s safe.
    A friend referred me to this store but he’s not familiar with this bottle. Thanks for your help

2. tabelmabel

tabelmabel PetForums VIP

I cant see the bottle - maybe you're not allowed to post links yet. I got a nice dual portable bowl in a zip up pouch from aldi last week. Dont know if they still have them, but i am very pleased with it

3. DaisyBluebell

DaisyBluebell Earth, the insane asylum of the Universe

Emma will not drink out of a bowl as such so we just carry a water bottle in a special holder, when she wants a drink (or we think its time she had one) we just open the bottle, squeeze it so water comes out and she laps it from the bottle.
    This is what we use and just fit our own bottle of water in it :
    Neosling Adjustable Neoprene Bottle Holder
    Or there is this sort of thing :
    RoyalCare New Water Bottle for Dogs BPA-Free with Removable Pet Bowl, Perfect for Walking, Sports, Hiking, Camping 17.6 oz
    Both available, and lots of others, on Amazon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice