Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Advice - French Bulldog

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Ashleigh Riordan, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Ashleigh Riordan

Ashleigh Riordan PetForums Newbie

Hiya. I wasn’t entirely sure where to find the answer to my question so thought this was the best place to start! I have returned home this afternoon and being in hospital since Monday. My sister and partner have been sharing the care of my Frencie - Albi, whilst I have been away. He has been very well behaved with them although not completely himself as I haven’t been here. Albi is just over 7 months old and is generally very good when it comes to being housetrained and has been good whilst I have been away but since returning home about 3 hours ago he is constantly peeing in the house but not cooping down and peeing like walking along and peeing. UTI? Just got in bed with lovely fresh bedding on, he jumped up and cuddled me and then walked from the top of the bed to the end and weed, jumped down and just sat looking at me. Any advice or comments will be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Ashleigh

2. niamh123

niamh123 PetForums VIP

I would get him vet checked, if possible I would try and get a wee sample to take with you:)

Ashleigh Riordan and Lurcherlad like this.
  3. Ashleigh Riordan

Will do, thank you x

niamh123 likes this.
  4. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

Sounds like he might be starting to scent mark.

Ashleigh Riordan likes this.
  5. Ashleigh Riordan

Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice