UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I bore you all with way to many pictures of Ike? I don't have a camera, borrow one of my OH's dad so when I do have it I go a bit overboard.. :eek:
Followed him around today so this is kind of a day in the life of Ike!

Morning Mum!

Contemplate life a bit

Make faces at the dog to wind her up

Force the dog to smell the lid he found

Annoying the dog is the biggest part of his day

Back to looking like butter wouldn't melt

I love this fluffy bundle of trouble

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just love it when you get a dog and cat together, such a huge dog too, it's really lovely to see the pics. Thanks for sharing :001_smile:
Rio's big but shes a massive push over :p

I think Ike is looking pretty big himself for 4 months, what ya think? I've no idea since he's my first cat.

·
Registered
509 Posts
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW not enough pics if I'm honest ;)

He and your dog are ADORABLE!

I can not get over that Ike is only 4 months old! I thought my Max was a big boy at 8 months but BLIMEY! Ike's going to be a lion soon! :D

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I honestly have no idea. He was a rescue so I doubt it but he is growing like a weed! He's a really good eater too so maybe its that?
I reckon he has some Maine Coon genes, he has certain looks of a MC, but not a pure bred one. The way he's stood on your last pic, feet out is typical MC and also his face shape and fluffy tail suggest he might be......as well as being a large boy! I have a 20 week old MC boy who is growing rapidly and is already bigger than most adult moggies! :)

·
Banned
4,669 Posts
Ohh my goodness, it seems like yesterday we first saw Ike and look how he's grown! Where have I been these last 4 months?!?!?! :yikes:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I reckon he has some Maine Coon genes, he has certain looks of a MC, but not a pure bred one. The way he's stood on your last pic, feet out is typical MC and also his face shape and fluffy tail suggest he might be......as well as being a large boy! I have a 20 week old MC boy who is growing rapidly and is already bigger than most adult moggies! :)
That's interesting to know! I really don't know anything about cat breeds, I just thought he was a big moggy haha. Looks like he was a very special find, I've been drooling over pictures of Maine Coons since joining the forum. Would that explain his talent for causing constant trouble and unusually silky coat??

Ohh my goodness, it seems like yesterday we first saw Ike and look how he's grown! Where have I been these last 4 months?!?!?! :yikes:
I'm asking the same thing to be honest! He's shooting up, where did my tiny ball of fluff go?? :blink:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.