UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason Adult chat has reopened and is now viewable to underage members, can I ask people to be patient while we sort it and not to post anything that you wouldnt want an underage member to view. Hopefully this will be getting sorted soon :)

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Your wish is our command oh wise one......

We shall all be little
until we can revert to our usual

Although you might have a problem with that Lavender one, you know what she is like.....

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Your wish is our command oh wise one......

We shall all be little
until we can revert to our usual

Although you might have a problem with that Lavender one, you know what she is like.....

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Whatcha talking about woman.....you's the boss lady...We're all under your influence.:w00t:

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
What the hell is happening to my adult area, how very dare it have a cock up, it should be flowing just right until I get back, I got a pussy i want to show every one, cant now can I llolol
ooo hello missy! you, bullet and i used to run this place! you and i take some time out and look what has happenend:hand:

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What the hell is happening to my adult area, how very dare it have a cock up, it should be flowing just right until I get back, I got a pussy i want to show every one, cant now can I llolol
Hello Welshie :D, Ive seen your pussy already :)

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Someone around here has a very short memory....... v v v v v Singing:

For some reason Adult chat has reopened and is now viewable to underage members, can I ask people to be patient while we sort it and not to post anything that you wouldnt want an underage member to view. Hopefully this will be getting sorted soon :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
lol who let u back in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have a special back door key, can get in at any time, me and Mark have an understanding, I stand and he goes under lolololol

That was before you was a MOD, you can see it again in here now if you want a flash lololol xx

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.